He has been working full-time in the real estate industry since 2001. He obtained a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications at BYU and a MBA at the University of Phoenix. Awards include Master Realtor®, Multi-Million Dollar Producer, as well as Top Listing and Top Sales agent awards in a brokerage of over 150 other Realtors®.
He is also involved in working with investors buying and selling properties. He has a drive and determination to assist his clientele and loves his work.
Dallin's favorite role is husband to a wonderful wife and Dad to 5 beautiful children.
My goal is to help clients meet their real estate objectives in investing, buying or selling by giving my time and talents in professional service. More specifically, I want to make your dream home become a reality.
- Licensed for 20+ years in the real estate industry working with home owners developers, land owners, city councils, and city development.
- Realtor®, Accredited as a Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- City Planning Commissioner for over 8 years.
- Experience with projecting development ideas that benefit the client over a short-term and long-term time frame; utilizing innovative technological and electronic means to advance marketing efforts.
- A big fan of technology using various applications and tools to meet the needs of my growing business and the ever-evolving market.
- Networking with various service professionals to meet the needs of my associates.
- Real Estate Investment Coaching to clients within the broad range of strategies of real estate investing.
- Masters degree in Business with classes including Business Law, Marketing, Statistics and Organizational Behavior.
I specialize in all things Real Estate with specific interest and success in Residential (single-family), Farm properties, Land development and lots, Short-Sale negotiations, Investments properties, Foreclosure & HUD properties.